Shoreditch Design Triangle 2022
We’ve been tidying up the workshop, because this year we are part of Shoreditch Design Triangle.
The Shoreditch Design Triangle is a cultural event that celebrates the creative industry in East London. Running 17th-25th September 2022.
Now in its fourteenth year, the Shoreditch Design Triangle has become one of the largest districts in the London Design Festival, with a reputation for embracing new ideas and fostering community spirit through collaboration.
We will be demonstrating pole-lathe turning and green wood carving at:
- SCP, Curtain Rd, 12-5pm, Sat 17th and Sun 18th Sept.
- Spitalfields Market, Tues 19th and Wed 21 Sept.
- The London Green Wood workshop at Hackney City Farm, 12-5pm, 21st-25th Sept. (until 8pm on Thursday 22nd)
We also have some workshops on during the event:
- Introduction to Spoon Carving (a brand new evening class), Thurs 22nd Sept.
- Turn a Wooden Bowl workshop (an old favourite), Sat 24th and Sun 25th Sept.
Other highlights include: SCP present One Tree, a project which repurposes a dying ash tree, Toast’s darning pop-up, the Good Design Awards, discussions on design, craft and climate change, and a broom.